In San Francisco, CA
Looking for top quality San Francisco repipe service? Call D&G Plumbers and talk to Repiping Professionals at ABC San Francisco Plumbing to get efficient service at affordable prices.
The thought of replicating the pipes can be daunting at first. No one wants to be involved in such heavy tasks. But D&G Plumbers is the plumbing company that has handled all your repiping needs in San Francisco with complete efficiency and skill.
Repair Vs. Repiping
Many homeowners get tired just by the idea of repiping in their homes and thus try to repair their pipes instead. In some cases, it makes more sense to repair it. But if you’re having recurring problems or experiencing old pipes, it makes more sense to completely replace it.
Most modern piping systems are built to foresee repairs. Small leaks can be easily repaired at a very low cost. If you are still confused about whether reinstalling or repairing your pipes, talk to one of our trusted plumbers today.
At D&G Plumbers, we commit to giving you the most honest opinion with the best options regarding your situation.
Signs That Your Pipes Needs Replacement
Although some problems can be solved better with a pipe repair, if you are experiencing any of the following problems, you should definitely consider repiping.
- Change In Watercolor.
- Strange Odor From The Water.
- Unusually High Water Bills.
- Water Pressure Loss.
Repiping Professionals ADVICE
Choosing The Right Pipe
In the plumbing industry, there are two standards when it comes to piping material. Both have different advantages and disadvantages.
At D&G Plumbers, we only place the finest materials in your home.
Our pipes are type (L), copper-commercial quality. Although thinner and thicker pipes are available, it is our professional opinion that this is the best pipe for your home.
We also provide Pex pipes, PVC, CPVC and all other pre-approved materials specified in the original estimate. The solder we use with the copper pipe together is unleaded and consists of 95% tin and 5% alloys.
Your trusted D&G Plumbers can help you decide which is best for you, we are Repiping Professionals!.
- Copper pipes are standard in the industry in terms of their durability and the way they neutralize the “metal” taste in water.
- This type of pipe lasts longer than PEX and does not sag in the joints.
- One of the only downsides is that it is more expensive to set up.
Made of a more flexible material, PEX pipes neutralize the “metal” taste in water.
- It is less likely to freeze or explode in extreme conditions.
- It is resistant to acidic substances.
- The installation of PEX is less costly.
- The only disadvantage is that PEX pipes could not be exposed to outdoors because they can get damaged by UV rays. And also, it cannot be directly connected to hot water systems.
If you are constantly having problems with your residential or commercial pipes, call D&G Plumbers today and ask the experts about your repiping services. At D&G Plumbers we will always offer you healthy advice and honest prices. Call now!
Call Repiping Professionals For A QUOTE